Call us Now! +27 11 052 2864
| Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The African Hair Awards (AHA) exists to recognize accomplishment in the South African hair and beauty industry by celebrating those brands and individuals who have excelled in the past year.
– Eligibility for EntryEntries are open to all individuals and organizations in the hair industry on the African Continent; who qualifies in terms of the rules applicable to the relevant category or categories and the qualification criteria set out below.
– Entry is open in respect of any qualifying nominee, being a person or organization who:
– AIHE reserves the right to request documentary proof that all stylists, salons, bloggers, brands and distributers meet the qualification criteria as set out herein.
– All samples and portfolios submitted for the 6th African Hair Awards ( AHA ) must have been commercially released (in other words first made available for purchase by the retail trade during the entry period.
– Statuettes are awarded to the winning nominee except where the category states otherwise, as the case may be.
– Nominees who fail to attend the award ceremony will not be eligible to receive the statuette. Exceptions to this rule will be considered provided that application is made by the nominee giving written notice of their inability to attend, with an accompanying motivation to be received within 14 (fourteen) days of the main Event.
– All Entries must reach African Hair Awards offices by no later than the published closing date being 30 June 2017 at 17h00.